Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kenzie's Soundwave '08 Renegade Set

YO!
So last year we had the luck that someone was behind the wheel and recorded the Soundwave sets on the Renegade stage....If you're a DJ or know a DJ (seems like everyone and their dog is a DJ so if you don't know one then try crawling out from under that comfy old rock sometime) then maybe they've told you the angst and stress that comes along with recording a set. Personally, my old pal beer helps me channel my creativity when I'm recording a set, but you can hear as I start to become slightly unhinged as the set comes to conclusion. It honestly is one of the most difficult things for me to do...I'm trying to convey the energy and enjoyment I get out of the music to no crowd and my nitpicky ears. The smallest mistake=redo, and by the end of the recording, you're usually so effing sick of the songs you never want to play them again. Which brings us to the lucky part of someone recording at the 'wave last year. Here's the link : http://www.zshare.net/download/594294585260e92f/. We would be providing both the Bitchin' set and my set, but due to the fact that we don't really like the Bitchin' set, you're just going to have to deal...plus the K-Tron set has almost all the same tunes anyways...same same but different. :)

Till next time,
Ktron.

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean.. thanks for the link, I'll be putting it on at home this 'eve!

    ReplyDelete